CityVision is a voluntary, non party=-political think-tank and advocacy group, focussed on central Perth (and the City of Perth) as the capital of Western Australia.
CityVision is driven by an interdisciplinary core group of members active in the fields of planning, urban design, architecture, civil engineering, landscape architecture, heritage, the arts and culture, academia, interior design and the economics of urban development.
We are passionately committed to the ideal of Perth as:
- A true Capital city and source of aspiration and pride for all citizens of Western Australia;
- A leading city commercially;
- A leader in culture and the arts;
- A highly liveable city, open and accessible at many levels;
- A beautiful city, responding in its built forms to its natural setting and environment.
CityVision argues these aims by producing and promoting ideas for the development of the city, by responding to State and City Council initiatives by organising symposia, dinners and discussions, and by publishing its ideas. It works alone or, where beneficial, in concert with like-minded organisations.
CityVision’s interest is concentrated generally on the Perth Central Area, as the centre of an expanding urban region and the focus of State and Metropolitan Capital City functions.
Email : CityVision chair Ken Adam
Write to: CityVision C/- D Warnock 40 Mount Street West Perth Western Australia 6005